Whipped Mascarpone & Berry Toast
Whipped, creamy mascarpone is delicious when topped with mixed berries in this easy and healthy breakfast toast.
● 1/3 cup mascarpone
● 1/4 cup heavy cream
● 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
● 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for serving
● 4 thick slices whole-grain bread, toasted
● 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
● 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
● 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Beat the mascarpone, heavy cream, lemon zest and honey in a medium bowl on low until
combined. Increase to high and beat until soft peaks form.
- Spread a layer of whipped mascarpone over each slice of toasted bread. Top with the
raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. Drizzle with honey and serve.