Bring your S’mores indoors, and cool down with a S’mores Milkshake. A toasted marshmallow milkshake topped with graham crackers and chocolate!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Total time: 11 minutes
● 8 large marshmallows
● 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
● 8 Crav’n Flavor Fudgy Covered Graham Cookies, divided
● 1 cup milk
● Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- Place the marshmallows onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Using a kitchen torch or
oven broiler, toast the marshmallows to desired doneness.
- Add the ice cream, 6 cookies, milk and 4 toasted marshmallows to a blender. Blend until
- Crush the remaining 2 cookies. Dip the rims of two glasses into chocolate sauce and
then into the crushed cookies. Drizzle chocolate sauce into each glass.
- Divide the milkshake evenly between the two glasses. Garnish each glass with 2 toasted
marshmallows. Serve immediately.